- Find out if Botanical Slimming works, what it does, its benefits, ingredients, side effects, and more here.
What is Botanical Slimming?
Botanical Slimming or Meizitang Botanical Slimming is an organic weight management product. It helps you burn fat rapidly and take off the pounds.
In addition, it curbs your hunger, so you don’t overeat. This supplement is packed with antioxidants that strengthen the immune system. Apparently, you can lose weight with this supplement without working out.
Who manufactures Botanical Slimming?
Botanical Slimming is manufactured by Top Life International Co., Ltd, a company based in China. Their factory is located in Guangdong Province of China. This organization was founded in 2001.
It’s a health, wellness, and nutrition company that focuses on weight loss, hair care, and reproductive health.
What are the ingredients in Botanical Slimming?
The primary active ingredients in Botanical Slimming include:
- Psyllium Husk – This is a soluble fiber which is often used in products which treat constipation. It may help weight loss by slowing down the digestive process. This property is highlighted in an article in the Journal of the American Association of Nurse Practitioners. It’s also used to lower cholesterol levels.
- Bamboo Shoot – They are a preferred food in some Southeast Asian and East Asian countries, but not really anywhere else. Bamboo shoots have an unpleasant smell when cooked, and they taste bitter and acrid. They are high in fiber, so they may have weight-loss benefits.There’s a review in International Scholarly Research Notices which mentions the many healthy properties of bamboo shoots. They’re low fat, and high in protein, carbohydrates, vitamins, fibres, and minerals.
- Cassia Seed – Also referred to as Jue Ming Zi, these are seeds derived from evergreen tress which grow in East Asia. They are used as a traditional Chinese medicine. Molecular Medicine Reports stresses its antihyperlipidemic, antidiabetic, neuroprotective, hepatoprotective, antibacterial, antioxidant and hypotensive activities.
How does it work?
The supplement’s ingredients are primarily made up of fibers, which cleanse out your system. In addition, some of the fibers included slow down your digestion. This can promote weight loss.
Harvard Health Publishing stresses the weight-loss benefits of fiber.
There isn’t a huge amount of evidence to support these ingredients as weight loss agents, but they are beneficial in other ways.
An article in International Scholarly Research Notices discussed the general health benefits of bamboo shoots. They’re rich in proteins, carbohydrates, vitamins, fibers, and minerals. They are also very low fat.
What is the dosage?
The recommended dosage is one capsule per day in the morning, either before or after breakfast. Do not take more than the recommended dosage under any circumstances.
Are there any side effects?
This product contains sibutramine, which can lead to side effects. These include dry mouth, dizziness, dehydration, constipation, nausea, and jitteriness.
If you do experience uncomfortable side effects, stop taking the product immediately and see a doctor if necessary.
What do the product reviews say?
The reviews from customers were very mixed. There were some users who liked the product and reported great weight loss. However, there were a number of people who had complaints and concerns.
The top mention was the addition of sibutramine as an ingredient. This substance was actually taken off the market due to undesirable side effects.
Users had concerns about this and reported side effects. Several customers said they gained weight after they stopped using the product.
What are the benefits of this product?
- This product can help you burn fat and lose weight.
- You don’t have to exercise to lose weight with this supplement.
- It’s packed with healthy anti-oxidants.
- It supports your internal organs.
- The product targets your problem areas.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What’s the return policy?
If you want a refund on this product, you must contact the manufacturer within 7 days of the purchase date. You also have to send back the product complete and in its original packaging. They’ll refund you your money, minus the shipping and handling costs.
Where can you buy this product?
You can purchase this product on the manufacturer’s official website. It’s also for sale on eBay, and on other online retail websites.
How much does it cost?
One bottle of the product is $24.99 on the manufacturer’s official website. You can buy it for $22.90 on eBay.
Is this product safe?
This supplement contains an ingredient called sibutramine. It’s considered to be not very safe due to the side effects. These include dry mouth, dizziness, dehydration, constipation, nausea, and jitteriness.
Does this product work?
It works for some users. However, quite a few customers said that after they stopped taking this product, they put on a lot of weight. So, on the whole, it doesn’t seem very effective.
The supplement received both good and bad reviews. Some users said it genuinely did work and they ended up losing weight. However, there were also a number of complaints about Botanical Slimming.
The biggest issue is that when users went off the product, they ended up putting on a lot of weight.
Some users did experience side effects and were concerned about the presence of sibutramine, a banned substance, in the supplement.
If you experience serious side effects, stop taking the product and see a doctor if need be.
It’s very important that you make an appointment with your doctor before you begin taking this supplement, to ensure that it’s medically suitable for you.
References1. Official Website http://www.botanicalslimming.com/
It’s suitable for vegetarians.
Botanical Slimming can curb your hunger.
Mixed reviews online.
Effects may vary from person to person