What is Zovatol?
Zovatol is being touted as a “thermogenic fat burners that can help you lose weight in just 10 days, with more significant results in about a month.” Thermogenic diet pills act by increasing blood pressure and heart rate (which is exactly what happens when you exercise). More specifically, thermogenesis rouses and accelerates your metabolism causing more fat to be burned. Thermogenesis happens when one’s interior body temperature rises and this results in fat reduction.
When this review was written, the official Zovatol website (http://www.zovatol.com) provided little information. The only page that could be viewed was a page regarding customer service, as well as information about a free trial of Zovatol. No data about the product itself, the company, the product components, etc. was available on the product’s website.
Zovatol Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Here are some of the ingredients in Zovatol:
- White and Green Tea – In addition to being recognized as dietary supplements due to proven metabolism boosting abilities, they are also powerful antioxidants.
- Caffeine – A stimulant that increases energy
- Caspaicin – A red pepper extract that increases metabolism
- Yohimbe bark – Enhances mood (has been used as an aphrodisiac) and boosts fat loss.
The retail price for a month’s supply of Zovatol is $59. You can take advantage of a free, 14-day trial, but at the end of that time period, you will automatically be enrolled in their program. Initially you will receive a 3 month supply at a cost of $99; thereafter supplies will be sent each month and charged to your credit card. You are able to cancel whenever you want. Complete membership particulars appear on their website.
What are the Pros of Zovatol?
- Includes thermogenic ingredients
- Contains natural ingredients that are not harmful
- Ephedrine is not an ingredient in the formula.
What are the Cons of Zovatol?
- There is too little of each active ingredient for the product to be effective
- Website just has a customer service page and does not discuss the manufacturers of Zovatol or any other information related to the product. This all appears rather dubious.
- No components to suppress the appetite are present in in this product.
Zovatol Review – The Bottom Line
The Zovatol website appears to be quite complete and presents company data and testimonials. However, you may not link to these pages any more on their website, which makes one wonder why they were removed. Not having an all-inclusive website makes the producers of Zovatol appear shadier than their competitors with legitimate, professional websites.
Because the doses of the active ingredients are inadequate to stimulate weight loss, people who purchase Zovatol are actually just spending their money on an herbal supplement. If that is what one is looking for, herbal supplements are available for much less than $59 per bottle.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."