What is Zenacort?
Zenacort, prepared by Innovative Laboratories, supposedly induces weight loss by numerous mechanisms of action: hunger restraint, metabolism and energy enhancing, and reduced food desires.
The manufacturers of Zenacort know that attaining secure and lasting weight reduction needs time and requires the amalgamation of 3 main features or a weight reduction “system” – diet, work out, and supplementation.
Innovative Labs are not advertising Zenacort as a marvel medication but instead as a capsule to enhance a healthy lifestyle that includes following an appropriate diet and working out. If you follow such a plan, your weight reduction will be maintained.
Zenacort Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Zenacort has 3 major active ingredients:
- Hoodia Gordonii (500mg) – Which functions to restrain hunger and reduce cravings. The Hoodia plant contains a molecule named p-57, and it confuses the brain into thinking you are full.
- Gymnema Sylvestris – Which blocks sugar and limits fat absorption
- Guarana – Which is a stimulant similar to caffeine.
Zenacort has other important minerals, but they are not listed on their website. The Zenacort method also contains an individualized diet map support to your particular body make-up and quantity of weight reduction required, and targeted work out plans to fit most people’s schedules.
A bottle of Zenacort comes with 90 pills, and costs $39.95 plus $8.95 shipping and handling. There is a potential for savings by ordering the product in bulk via their website (innovativelaboratories.com). The suggested intake for Zenacort is 1 to 3 pill in 24 hours (not more then 9 pills daily), about 30 minutes prior to every meal.
What are the Pros of Zenacort?
- 100% money back satisfaction guarantee for 30 days
- Ephedrine is not included
- Includes Hoodia to assist in suppressing appetite
What are the Cons of Zenacort?
- No certification available guaranteeing the purity and authenticity of the Hoodia used (so a lesser grade and quality Hoodia with fillers may have been included in this formula)
- Lack of any information about the company on the website
- No clinical evidence information is provided
Zenacort Review – The Bottom Line
It is possible that Zenacort suppresses appetite and cravings (although the Hoodia is not the best available) but there is no evidence to support claims of boosting metabolism and energy. It’s not determined how much Guarana is used as an effective ingredient.
You’ll notice that some diet pills will get the same results and provide more dosage statistics so that you know the active ingredients include high enough doses.