What is Xenistat?
This weight loss aid is manufactured through Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals and contains a proprietary mix of ingredients, which includes Green Tea, Lipstatin, Normame Extract, and White Kidney Bean Extract.
A study on one of the main ingredients, White Kidney Bean Extract found that those consuming this ingredient lost 4lbs on average in 8-weeks compared to the placebo subjects who lost only 2lbs in the same period.
Xenistat has not undergone clinical research, but this data may be from a third party source. The official website has picture of beautiful bodies out to promise that you will look like that if you take this product.
Xenistat Ingredients and Why it Matters?
- Xenistat contains a proprietary blend and it is not known how much of each ingredient is included in each dose.
- White Kidney Bean Extract is thought to slow down how the body absobs and digests starches, while
- Cassia Extract and Lipstatin slow down the body’s ability to absorb fat molecules.
- Green Tea is used in many slimming aids as it is thought to enhance thermogenesis.
There is useful information on the official website about each of Xenistat’s main ingredients and it retails for $34.95 via hi-tech-online-store.com. Third party vendors selling Xenistat include Nutrition Dome and Nutri.
What are the Pros of Xenistat?
- The manufacturers offer a money back guarantee.
- A supplement label is detailed on the official website.
- On the main website there is a full list of ingredients with additional information on how they assist weight loss.
- Third party vendors include Nutri and Nutrition Dome.
What are the Cons of Xenistat?
- The official website decided to place athletic bodies on the website, with the aim to sell the product, but this is not setting a realistic example.
- There are no main ingredients as Xenistat contains only a proprietary blend, and it is not clear how much of each ingredient is included in a capsule.
Xenistat Review – The Bottom Line
This product is lacking information. The website is doused with athletic, enviable bodies, and it is not realistic to set this example.
Xenistat contains a proprietary blend of ingredients, and it is not clear if the ingredients contain a high enough dose to make a significant difference to weight loss. The manufacturer does offer a 60-day refund guarantee if you remain dissatisfied.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."