What is Xenical?
The road to weight loss may seem unending. Some habits are just really hard to break. You may be exercising regularly and following a diet plan but after a week or two, you go back to the lifestyle you got used to. There are those who do everything but still can’t achieve the body they want. In these situations, help from external agents such as supplements and procedures is needed.. Xenical can help.
Xenical Product Details
Xenical is the trade name for Orlistate. It is a prescription medicine manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline. Xenical weight loss supplements are designed to treat obesity. Its primary function is to prevent the body from absorbing fats from food eaten. Xenical also prevents calories from settling in the body.
Although it is more known for treating obesity, which is a sever condition, Xenical weight loss supplements are also for maintaining one’s weight. However, taking Xenical should be taken alongside a low-calorie and low-fat diet. Hence, the best results will only happen if the user limits the amount of calories consumed every day.
The recommended dosage is three capsules (120mg) a day. Users can take the capsule after breakfast, lunch and dinner. Take it one hour after each meal. If the user misses a dosage, taking double dosage is not recommended. Just continue on with the regular dosage.
What are the Pros of Xenical?
- Xenical weight loss supplements do not stop working even if the body has lost weight already. It will still continue to get active in order to prevent regaining the weight lost.
- Xenical blocks fat which is digested in the intestines. As a result, obesity and weight gain will be prevented as well as developing fat-related diseases.
- Xenical reduces the absorption of fat in the body. It can decrease fat absorption up to 30%. The unabsorbed fat will be excreted through stool.
- Xenical will reduce fat absorption by 1/3 of the food you eat. As a result, the body will have a reduced number of calory intake from each meal.
- Xenical can help users avoid overweight-related problems like high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes and heart problems.
Xenical Review – The Bottom Line
Xenical has been around for years and a lot of previous users have attested to its effecacy. However, you should be prepared to have oily spotting in your underwear every now and then. This can be avoided by eating high-fat meals.
Also, you will need to take multivitamins with fat-soluble vitamins since Xenical can also reduce the absorption of these essential substances.