Trim Secrets Overview
Trim Secrets is advertised as an all-natural weight management product that has five steps, manufactured by highly renowned naturopath, Jan De Vries. The product even comes with a comprehensive diet and exercise program that’s designed to assist users in achieving weight loss goals. Every capsule of Trim Secrets is comprised of just the right amount of herbal extracts to keep the body fully nourished during the calorie-reduced diet that usually goes along with using the product.
Trim Secrets – Ingredients
Fibersol, Sinetrol Xpur, Guarana, Vitamins, and Minerals
Trim Secrets – Product Description
A blend of the ingredients mentioned above makes Trim Secrets an effective agent that increases the metabolic rate, allowing for a more efficient fat burning mechanism, higher energy levels, and better control over hunger pangs.
A box of Trim Secrets is available on its official product website for $27 (£14.95) and it contains 42 capsules. To take Trim Secrets for an entire month, users are advised to order two boxes for optimal results.
There are many restrictions that come with using Trim Secrets. For starters, it is important to make sure that as a user, you follow the prescribed low-calorie diet that comes with the product, get regular exercise, drink a minimum of 1.5 liters of water daily, and avoid stress. If you are currently taking other prescription meds, consult a physician before subscribing to the Trim Secrets program.
A money-back guarantee does not seem to be available to those who order Trim Secrets from the official product website, but if you return an unopened product within 14 days, you can avail of a full refund. You can also purchase Trim Secrets from selected third party retailers.
Trim Secrets – Advantages
- Formulation is comprised of purely herbal materials
- Ingredients are properly identified on the official product website
- There are no known side effects connected to Trim Secrets
- Can be purchased for a discounted price at other online retailers
Trim Secrets – Drawbacks
- Official product website does not offer a free trial or a money-back guarantee
- An exercise regimen and low-calorie diet plan are required to attain ideal results
- Two boxes of the product is needed for a month’s supply, which can be expensive
- Not suitable for women who are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or breast-feeding
Trim Secrets – The Bottom Line
Trim Secrets has the makings of a popular diet product, with a highly acclaimed manufacturer and endorser behind it. It also has an herbal-based formulation, which could also mean that one’s chances of experiencing adverse reactions while taking Trim Secrets is slim to none. However, be prepared to follow a stringent low-cal diet and shell out money to try Trim Secrets—a month supply entails one to purchase 2 boxes, and each box costs around $30.