What is Thincinerator?
Thincinerator claims that it is the #1 Women’s fat burner in the U.S. and will allow the user to lose up to 873 more calories per workout. These are pretty big statements for a company to make particularly when many other products on the market are so similar.
The Thincinerator website is not particularly impressive. It only consists of one page of information and the overall image is very dated and unappealing.
It features basic FAQ’s and a short list of testimonials which include some statements that don’t seem completely credible (or even safe, for that matter, as in the case of one customer who claims to have lost 18lbs in 14 days).
The site does mention clinical trials that were performed on some of the key components of Thincinerator, but do not say which they were. It seems that no trials were undertaken on the Thincinerator blend itself.
Thincinerator Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Thincinerator lists ingredients but does not include the ingredient amounts. The blend consists of Green Tea, Caffeine Anhydrous, Dicaffeine Malate, Xanthinol Nicotinate, Cayenne, Ginger, Kelp, Raspberry Ketones, Guggul EZ100, Bioperine, and Synephrine.
Unfortunately, no descriptions are given to explain what each ingredient does, though some consumers will be familiar with some of the better known such as Green Tea, Caffeine, and Ginger.
Obviously, the Thincinerator formula contains large amounts of stimulating ingredients in order for it to be able to have the fat burning effects claimed.
The company does recommend that the consumer use the product in conjunction with intense workouts and that it is taken before exercise on workout days.
Other days it should be taken 30-60 minutes before meals at a dose of 1 capsule per serving to a maximum of 3 a day. Due to the stimulants, it is not recommended to be taken 5 hours before bedtime.
What are the Pros of Thincinerator?
- Thincinerator contains ingredients known to be effective fat-burners
- The company offers a lifetime guarantee
- A regular exercise routine is highly recommended (if not essential)
- Clinical trials have been performed on some of the ingredients
What are the Cons of Thincinerator?
- The official website is lacking in information and generally unappealing
- Thincinerator makes some dubious claims regarding its effectiveness
- The weight loss amounts cited are not within the safe, professionally recommended guidelines
- No trials were performed on Thincinerator
- Thincinerator has received some negative reviews by independent consumers
- The product is quite expensive, costing $49.99 for a one month supply (depending on the dosage)
- The product can cause adverse side effects such as headaches, sleeplessness and anxiety
Thincinerator Review – The Bottom Line
Although Thincinerator claims to be a ‘one of a kind blend’ there is no real evidence to back this up. It contains ingredients commonly found in other powerful fat-burning products and is certainly not unique.
If the manufacturers truly believed in their product and wanted consumers to do the same, they would make a better effort in supplying the potential customer with a detailed, informative website.