Thermoburn is a dietary supplement manufactured by Muscle Lab and targeted toward men. The official website gives some basics on how Thermoburn works, but it does not include a full list of ingredients or clinical research, although it does claim it includes proven clinical ingredients to promote fat burning. The manufacturer recommends that you combine a healthy diet and exercise program for best effects. There are no satisfied customer testimonials and the official website is very basic.
What is Thermoburn?
Five of the ingredients contained in Thermoburn contain caffeine, while other ingredients claim to enhance the metabolism through thermogenesis and aid fat burning.
The official website musclelab.com also states that Thermoburn may burn fatty deposits that have accumulated in the body. The official website is catered more toward men than women, and it does not offer a money back guarantee or free trial. The contact information provided is only a contact form, although Muscle Lab delivers worldwide. It retails for $23.95 for 90 capsules.
Thermoburn Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Panthothenic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Chromium, Kola Nut, Coleus Forskohli, Citrus Aurantium, Green Tea, Caffeine Anhydrous, Piper Longum, Niacinamide and Guarana. The lipotropic blend includes Inositol, L Methionine, L-Tyrosine, DL Phenylalanine, L-Carnitine, 7 Keto, Choline, and Rhodiola Rosea. The glucose blend includes Glucomannan and Alpha Lipoic Acid, Ginger, Uva Ursi, Gugul, Siberian Eleuthero, Guggul, Carcinia Gambogia, Cinnamon, Gymnema Sylestre, Juniper Berry, and Dandelion Root.
What are the Pros of Thermoburn?
- Contains an abundance of ingredients, some stimulants and others thermogenic burners.
- There is an official website.
- The product is available worldwide.
- Thermoburn claims to maintain lean muscle tissue.
What are the Cons of Thermoburn?
- The product is more aimed toward men and not women.
- The official website contains very limited information on Thermoburn and no in-depth content on each ingredient.
- There are no customer testimonials.
- Thermoburn is not available as a free trial.
- There is no money back guarantee or information about how to return a product.
- The ingredient label is not listed on the official website.
- Contains caffeine in five of the ingredients, which may create unpleasant side effects in some people.
Thermoburn Review – The Bottom Line
Thermoburn is a product more designed toward men. Although it is available from the manufacturer’s website, there is insufficient information on how each of the ingredients works, plus it claims to contain ingredients that create no negative side effects, although five of its many ingredients contain caffeine, which is known to create anxiety and sleeplessness in some people.