What is Th-121?
Th-121 is produced by CalComp Nutrition, the company behind various ‘As Seen on TV’ health products.
Th-121 sports the rather less impressive ‘As Heard on the Radio’ heading and touts itself as an anti-oxidant product that promotes weight loss and diminishes the signs of aging.
The Th-121 website includes very little information and it is hard to find anything about it on dieting sites or forums. ‘Better Skin Today’ is a different website that provides more information.
It also includes endorsements from a registered pharmacist and nutritionist who discusses the advantages of Th-121 for the skin.
Th-121 Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Th-121 functions on a ‘cellular’ level to convert sugar into energy and, per the words on the website, switches off the ‘bad gene expressions.’ They don’t explain just what they mean by this, but it is safe to assume that it refers to overcoming inherited tendencies toward such problems as weight gain and problem skin.
The key components include green tea extract, R-Alpha Lipoic acid, Theobromine guarana seed extract, Hyaluronic acid, pomegranate and acai berry extract. Most of the ingredients are either anti-oxidants or collagen builders (for the skin).
In addition, caffeine is included in Theobromine, acting to stimulate metabolism. The website gives an analysis of the Th-121 product brand, but does not offer a lot in the way of clarification about how the components perform. The dosage instructions are simple — you take two capsules twice a day.
What are the Pros of Th-121?
- It functions not just as a weight reduction tablet, but has components to support the skin.
- Th-121 includes the well-known ‘trendy’ anti-oxidants green tea, pomegranate and acai berry.
- CalComp Nutrition is a company that is well-known for its health products.
- Th-121 has gotten high-quality, independent reviews, mainly as a skin product.
What are the Cons of Th-121?
- The company website does not provide high-quality clarification or narrations of every component.
- The product has not been part of any clinical studies.
- The site offers no testimonials, and the FAQ section is not up to par.
- The website is very boring and bland.
- The website does not provide a money back guarantee.
Th-121 Review – The Bottom Line
There really is little information available about Th-121 and, while it includes the latest ‘fad’ ingredients pomegranate and acai, not much excitement has been generated about it in online forums that discuss diet pills.
A bottle of 60 Th-121 capsules (a 30 day supply) costs $59.95, which is an average price for such products. Although this product may not be the best thing to assist with weight loss , it supplies some effective anti-oxidants and seems to help rejuvenate the skin.