Moderation is the key to Suvaril, a dietary supplement designed to help enhance metabolism and reduce cravings. The official product website does not make outlandish miracle pill claims and the ingredients presented appears to be a blend of reasonable dosages of common vitamins and supplements.
What is Suvaril?
B Vitamins, Green Tea Extract, and Chromium, plus a proprietary blend of several extracts are the key ingredients in Suvaril’s effort to provide slow, gentle and sustainable weight loss. Chromium is an insulin regulator which can help control cravings, the feel good B Vitamins help balance mood and green tea provides antioxidants and a kick of caffeine for energy.
Part of the proprietary blend formulation consists of Banana Leaf which has shown promise in regulating blood sugar, as well as Grape Seed Oil Extract which has proven to have many health benefits. Unfortunately, there is no way to know if there are sufficient quantities of any of its components to be effective because their quantities are masked within the proprietary blend.
What are the Pros of Suvaril?
- A complete list of ingredients is available on several online retailer websites.
- It may boost your body’s ability to burn calories and helps curb appetite.
- Official product website includes user testimonials.
- The manufacturer’s moderate approach will appeal to those who are tired of the empty promises of other “magic pills.”
- Several key ingredients have shown positive results with regard to weight loss.
What are the Cons of Suvaril?
- Unless Suvaril is purchased in larger quantities the initial investment (after the free trial) is $60.00 per month.
- Proprietary Blend keeps dosages of certain key ingredients hidden and therefore it is difficult to tell if there are sufficient amounts of those ingredients to have any real effect.
Suvaril Review – The Bottom Line
Suvaril’s proprietary blend of natural ingredients includes green tea extract, chromium, biotin, and other B vitamins, plus other natural ingredients that may help enhance metabolism and reduce cravings. The product’s claims are modest and the product’s ingredients are as well.
Users may have just as much luck with a stress formula B Complex vitamin and a cup of green tea, but given the free trial offer, the desire of so many in our society have for a magic pill, taking two “diet” pills a day may inspire users to reduce their caloric intake and step up their exercise rate to achieve some positive weight loss results.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."