What is SlimVida?
So you want to flaunt a sexier new you? SlimVida has touted for its effectiveness and safety in helping dieters reduce weight. It is popular due to its “all natural” campaign as the product claims to use only natural ingredients such as green tea, acai berry, and African mango. However, this product does not really provide an online release of its supplement dietary fact sheet.
SlimVida Ingredients and Why it Matters?
SlimVida promises enthralling results, which is why many dieters can’t help but get intrigued. It does not only focus on weight reduction per se but also takes health problems associated with obesity or sudden weight gain into consideration. It claims to reduce “bad” cholesterol, regulate triglycerides and glucose levels.
Let’s take a look at some hints regarding SlimVida’s active ingredients as stated on the label:
- Green Tea – Stimulates fat oxidation within the body to accelerate thermogenesis. This boosts the heart rate for an extended period of time.
- African Mango – Known for its metabolism-boosting properties. It raises the amounts of leptin that regulate the metabolic rate and curb appetite and hunger pangs.
- Acai Berries – Rich in antioxidants and has high dietary content. Natural fat burner.
- Resveratrol – A compound with high level of anti-oxidant properties that boosts energy levels, regulates cholesterol levels, and raises the metabolic rate that helps burn fat.
What are the Pros of SlimVida?
- It uses all-natural ingredients.
- Does not only aid in weight reduction but also has multi-functional uses as a weight loss supplement.
- It may detoxify or cleanses the digestive system.
- It may strengthen the immune system and boosts stamina.
What are the Cons of SlimVida?
- No complete list of ingredients found online.
- Does not feature “satisfaction guarantee” seal.
- Most links that connect to SlimVida’s official website or free trial page are broken/not working.
- The 14-day free trial seems deceptive.
SlimVida Review – The Bottom Line
In terms of claimed benefits, SlimVida appears to be a promising weight loss supplement. It claims to boost metabolism, burn more calories, safely reduce weight, trim the waistline, melt away body fat, increase vigor, and best of all, it uses safe ingredients. But the brand’s marketing efforts are pointless if ordering the product takes too much of consumer’s time due to broken links, out of stock remarks, or money back issues. Soon enough, prospective buyers would either ignore or hate the offer.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."