What is SlimSmart?
SlimSmart ‘advanced’ weight loss pill is described by the manufacturers as the ‘#1 selling fat burner’. The information they provide for the product, however, is extremely limited and very similar to the website for Phendrexin, another weight loss product made by the same company.
In the one page website for SlimSmart, the only useful information given is some brief details about the key ingredients used in the proprietary formula and a handful of customer testimonials, with ‘before and after’ shots. According to the manufacturers, SlimSmart can enable users to lose 15 lbs in as little as 15 days by boosting metabolism, suppressing the appetite and burning fat. It also claims to increase endurance and reduce fatigue, presumably to allow the user to work out more effectively, although this is not mentioned.
SlimSmart is offered for a free 15 day trial offer which seems generous except that by ordering the trial, the consumer is registered into the auto-shipping program and also, 15 days is likely not enough time to adequately judge the product. In fact, the site states in the small print, that the customer must allow about 3 months to see results.
SlimSmart Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Although a full list of ingredients is not shown, the main weight loss substances are provided. These include
- Hoodia Gordonii and Cha de Burge -Two appetite suppressants.
- Green Tea Extract – Which, due to the caffeine content helps burn fat more efficiently.
- Guarana Extract – It is used to increase stamina and memory.
- Magnolia Bark – Which known to help reduce stress levels.
- Maca Root – Which provides essential nutrients and may even act as an aphrodisiac.
There are no individual amounts shown for the ingredients which are contained in a proprietary blend, and no instructions are given regarding the recommended dosage.
While all the above ingredients are useful in aiding weight loss, the company provides no clinical studies to show how successful the product performs and it is very unlikely that it would result in the 15 lbs weight loss in 15 days which is actually not medically recommended.
What are the Pros of SlimSmart?
- SlimSmart is available for a 15 day free trial.
- SlimSmart contains Hoodia Gordonii and the anti-oxidant Green Tea.
- The website provides customer testimonials.
What are the Cons of SlimSmart?
- The customer is enrolled into the auto-shipping program.
- SlimSmart is expensive, costing $78.91 per month.
- The company does not mention the importance of diet and exercise as part of the weight loss program.
- The product is only available online.
SlimSmart Review – The Bottom Line
There is simply not enough information and too many warning signs about this brand to be able to recommend it. The website has some contradictory statements, can show no proof that the product works and makes unrealistic weight loss promises.
Overall, Supreme Brands does not seem to have a very good reputation in the diet pill supplement industry and has produced some dubious products in the past, many of which have received negative reviews and consumer complaints. $78.91 is just too much money to spend on a questionable product such as SlimSmart.