What is Slim Mints?
The product Slim Mint is made to refresh your breath and give you the ability to reduce your weight at the same time.
Like many mints for sale, it is packaged in a tin, and made sweeter with calorie-free Splenda, a customer favorite since it has no aftertaste. But as an important diet aid, it is hard to take Slim Mints seriously and should be thought of as a painless way to augment your diet plan.
Slim Mint’s official website is somewhat instructive. It is not clear who the real manufacturer of the product is.
The name of the maker seems to be Slim Mints, though the firms Irwin Naturals, Nature’s Secret and Applied Nutrition are listed as having an association with the product as well.
Certainly, Applied Nutrition displays the actual website and it looks like it is the same business as Slim Mints. There are areas to put testimonials on the website; however, during the time this was written, there were not any testimonials.
The maker welcomes customer response though, yet provides no reward for doing so, in contrast to other diet businesses. The maker produces many different diet and wellness products and provides discounts and bundled deals for multiple purchases.
Slim Mints Ingredients and Why it Matters?
The Slim Mints business displays their product’s nutrition details yet does not provide a complete list of what it contains.
It is known that Chromium is an ingredient in both kinds of Slim Mints. Peppermint flavor has a proprietary mixture of green tea extract and l-carnation as well, while the green tea flavor uses tea extract and powder.
Both are 15 calories/10 mints, along with 15-20 mg sodium and 6-7 mg carbs. Chromium is added to the mints for controlling blood glucose levels and curbing hunger, while l-carnitine promotes lean muscle maintenance.
Green Tea enhances the Metabolic rate (because it has caffeine) and it is an effective anti-oxidant.
What are the Pros of Slim Mints?
- The product might help to give users fresh breath while it facilitates weight reduction
- The tins that Slim Mints are packaged in are trendy and convenient to carry
- The authorized website contains links to various information that pertains to health
- The mints include green tea, a potent anti-oxidant, in its ingredients
- Slim Mints can be obtained at unaffiliated retail outlets
What are the Cons of Slim Mints?
- The item does not appear to be a real candidate for the weight loss business
- Hoodia Gordonii is not contained as an ingredient in the mints
- Not much information is provided on the maker’s website
- The precise identity of the product’s manufacturer is not apparent
- No explicit Slim Mint FAQ or user testimony sections exist
- The quantities of the individual contents of the proprietary blends are not identified
- Lab tests have not been conducted with Slim Mints as the subject.
Slim Mints Review – The Bottom Line
Slim Mints adopts an entertaining and trendy approach to losing weight, and is definitely not an ideal alternative to the more hard core products available.
Generally, it is better to think of Slim Mints as an effective method to refresh your breath instead of hoping to obtain a good outcome from using them for weight loss.