Slendex: At a Glance
Slendex is a diet supplement that has gained a lot of popularity in England. and was the happy recipient of positive publicity and celebrity testimonials. It is advertised as a completely natural product without caffeine that suppresses hunger and lets dieters maintain control over what they consume. The product’s official company website is quite orderly and appealing, with features typical to many other product sites. The maker includes a segment dedicated to the media’s coverage of Slendex, and actually displays the magazine articles in question.
The product received a lot of endorsement by an English soap star who used it to get back in shape after pregnancy. The website includes a fine testimonial part, with before and after pictures, which indicate an average of 10-14 lbs. lost per month with Slendex use. Oddly, one testimonial is from someone with the identical name as Slendex’s owner, Jane McCadden, which detracts from its believability. The firm provides a Gold Membership entitling the purchaser to a 20% discount off Slendex along with dieting DVD and book. But, it fails to explain how to become a Gold Member and if it requires enrolling in a lengthy agreement, etc.
The website for Slendex fails to provide a lot of detail on the formula’s contents. They are named, yet no quantities or descriptions are furnished. Each pill includes in it methyl cellulose, vegetable shell, l-carnitine, magnesium stearate, and chromium picolante. Probably these ingredients would be unfamiliar to a lot of consumers with the exception of chromium picolante, recognized as controlling blood glucose and reducing cravings. The ingredient methyl cellulose is utilized for an array of reasons, in this case to add bulk. An unaffiliated site additionally names Bladderwrack, dandelion and a derivative of boldo as ingredients of Slendex, which the maker has chosen not to reveal.
Slendex: Positive Features
- Slendex is simple to use. The suggested dosage is a single pill prior to each meal, adding up to 3 daily.
- Slendex has been the recipient of favorable publicity in Britain and possesses celebrity testimonials.
- Chromium picolante is contained in the product.
- The product does not include caffeine or stimulant ingredients.
- Consumers who become Gold Members are awarded with bonus gifts at no charge.
Slendex: Negative Features
- Not much information is given about what Slendex contains.
- The firm boasts that Slendex has been utilized as a treatment for over weight individuals for a long time, but no proof supports this.
- No lab research findings are indicated concerning Slendex’s performance.
- It seems as if a testimonial has been provided by the Slendex firm’s owner herself.
- All the ingredients are seemingly not assisting to burn fats of boost the metabolism.
- The product originated in Britain. Thus the charges for shipping and handling would be greater for consumers in N. America.
Given the widespread use of Slendex in England, it is astounding that the maker does not reveal greater detail on its contents. In spite of this, Slendex would be a fine option for anyone desiring to stay away from diet supplements that include caffeine or guarana stimulants. The supplements are not exorbitantly priced, at about $55 for a month’s supply. But, with the great number of products like it already on the market in America, it is doubtful that consumers living on this continent would be willing to pay additional mailing charges just to have it delivered from Britain.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."