What is Phenterfein?
Phenterfein weight reduction formula is a supplement that calls itself ‘hardcore’, and based on the depictions on the website, is aimed primarily at bodybuilders.
The maker asserts they ‘spared no expense’ formulating this supplement and ‘maxed out’ on the quantities of the ingredients they could ‘by law’ use in the product.
The site is worded in a manner that the manufacturers apparently intend to attract the more youthful age group of dieters.
They make it seem as if the product is nearly as effective as a drug in its stimulating property and claim that the mood elevating effect makes users nearly need to ‘force’ themselves to eat! The website is essentially just one page featuring brief testimonials, ingredient explanations, and details on ordering.
The majority of the testimonials refer to the quick-acting effect of Phenterfein (with one user boasting of losing 5 lbs in 3 days).
The extensive ordering segment provides discounts on Phenterfein for multiple purchases, and the maker additionally notes that this price of $79.00 a bottle (compared to its usual $149.00 price tag) is a limited time offer, obviously a marketing gimmick.
It should additionally be observed that the maker makes no provision for any type of warranty of purchase refund, nor allows returns, because of the deeply discounted cost.
Phenterfein Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Phenterfein contains numerous ingredients and as they indicate, some will be recognizable and others less so.
Although they effectively describe the less obvious ingredients, they skip others, presuming users will be familiar with them already, which might not be so in each instance.
A lot of what it contains is used for stimulant and thermogenic properties. The less familiar ingredients are things like
- Glucuronolactone – A key ingredient in energy drinks,
- Rhodiola Rosea – A plant commonly used for managing depression and exhaustion, Octopamine HCL- A substance that promotes the activity of ‘good’ fat in the body,
- Evodia Extract – Used to decelerate the body’s food ’emptying’ process — thus the user feels fuller, for a longer period of time,
- Salvia Sclarea Extract – Designed as an alternative to Ephedrine and Vinpocetine, a thermogenic).
- Yohimbine – Is also in Phenterfein, which while a powerful hallucinogen appears to have a ‘positive’ effect on eliminating fat in the buttocks and hips.
Phenterfein’s makers assert that users shouldn’t be concerned over possible hallucination as a result of use, but this could explain why the product is alleged to be a mood elevator.
Last of all, Phenterfein contains Citrus aurantium, prevalent in diet supplements as a safer substitute for its chemical relative ephedrine.
While adequate explanations are furnished for the preceding, it appears to be scientific overload, and might in fact deter some customers, especially anyone looking for a more organic product.
What are the Pros of Phenterfein?
- It may help to lose weight
- Phenterfein includes a great quantity of stimulants that may be inclined to impact metabolism.
- This product is a safe alternative to Ephedrine.
- The dosage regimen is easy, at 1-3 pills daily.
- The product has been the recipient of some positive consumer critiques from unaffiliated sources.
What are the Cons of Phenterfein?
- Because of the level of stimulants it contains, users should steer clear of any other products containing caffeine.
- It is quite probable that Phenterfein will produce side effects like tremors, anxiety, and insomnia (users are advised not to use Phenterfein within 8 hours of retiring to sleep).
- The weight reduction pledged by the maker is far-fetched and not within expert recommendations.
- This is a costly product, even at the reduced price of $79.99 for 120 pills.
- The company does not offer a money back guarantee or have a return policy.
Phenterfein Review – The Bottom Line
Phenterfein is designed to attract a more youthful demographic, illustrated by the wording and graphics portrayed on the website.
Although it definitely includes some potent ingredients, Phenterfein is certainly not a product for long-range use.
At a minimum, this supplement would elevate energy sufficiently to enable the user to exercise longer and harder, however aside from that it would be an advantage to losing weight.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."