What is Phenterdrene P57?
One of the most controversial products available on the market today is the weight loss supplementPhenterdrene P57.
Since the Phenterdrene P57 website is quite lacking in information and style and there are such high dosages of stimulants in Phenterdrene P57, extreme caution should be taken if this product is used.
Pharma Resources, the manufacturers of Phenterdrene P57, seem to want to make you think their product is a prescription drug based on their website design and the product label.
The site is lacking a FAQ section, customer testimonials, and information about a possible money back guarantee or return policy.
Phenterdrene P57 Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Phenterdrene P57 raises body temperature, suppresses appetite, and burns fat with its matrix of sympathomimetic amines. According to the official website, the ingredients include:
- Theobromine – An important mood elevator that exists naturally in chocolate.
- Hoodia Gordonii – A popular appetite suppressant,
- Caffeine Anhydrous – A stimulating substance that causes fat to burn more efficiently.
- Yohimbe – A botanical extract that assists with building and keeping muscle as well as it lessens anxiety.
- Synephrine Hcl – An additional fat burning element which functions something like Ephedrine.
Although Phenterdrene P57’s official website doesn’t say Ephedra is included in the product, one retail site stated it was. It is very easy to take Phenterdrene P57 — just one capsule about 45 minutes before mealtime.
Other ingredients: Dextrose, Microcrystalline cellulose, Sugar Spheres, Magnesium Stearate
What are the Pros of Phenterdrene P57?
- It is available cheaper in some locations than others.
- The active ingredient is Hoodia, which is used with a very simple dosing schedule.
What are the Cons of Phenterdrene P57?
- The negative reviews of the drug center on the fact that it is a strong stimulant and can alter the mood.
- There is no information on money back guarantees.
- Its results may vary from one to another
Phenterdrene P57 Review – The Bottom Line
Phenterdrene P57 does not have an authenticity certificate for the Hoodia Gordonii that it contains. The warning given on the website is due to the powerful stimulants in the formula.
Since there are so many other safer yet similar products available on the market, hopefully potential users will realize this and not take the risk.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."