What is Phase 2 Carb Blocker?
Phase 2 Carb Blocker is a blood sugar balancer. It also inhibits how the body digests and absorbs carbohydrates. The ingredients are comprised into a liquid formula, which starts to take effect immediately when taken with a meal. The manufacturer, Irwin Naturals, donates a small percentage of its profits to the Natural Wildlife Federation and Rain Forest Alliance, plus it has been tested through the Industry Pure Quality Programme (IPQP).
Phase 2 Carb Blocker Ingredients and Why it Matters?
- White Kidney Bean Extract – It is the prime ingredient in Phase 2 Carb Blocker, as it gets to work immediately on slowing down the digestion of starches. Carbohydrates contain 4 kcal per gram, and if the body is not digesting carbohydrates, it is creating a calorie deficit during each high carbohydrate meal. Blood sugar levels can also skyrocket when you consume a carbohydrate rich diet and it may also create bloating and fatigue.
- Chromium – It is a fantastic blood sugar regulator.
Other ingredients – Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, and modified cellulose gum.
It can be bought for £16.95 through third-party retailers site. With every carbohydrate rich meal, take two capsules.
What are the Pros of Phase 2 Carb Blocker?
- Phase 2 Carb Blocker is in a liquid form and works instantly to inhibit starch absorption.
- The manufacturer states that best effects will show when maintaining a healthy diet and also including exercise.
- No stimulants are contained in Phase 2 Carb Blocker.
- It may assist weight loss.
What are the Cons of Phase 2 Carb Blocker?
- Consult a doctor if you are on medication.
- There is no money back guarantee or offer of a free trial available.
- Phase 2 Carb Blocker is not listed on the manufacturers website.
Phase 2 Carb Blocker Review – The Bottom Line
Phase 2 Carb Blocker contains White Kidney Bean Extract and Chromium, which assist weight loss. Irwin Naturals make and sell a variety of health supplements, but Phase 2 Carb Blocker was excluded from its website. However, it can be purchased online, but it is not clear if third-party websites offer a refund policy.