What is Oxeslim?
Oxeslim makes claims similar to other products available on the market, the only thing that is different is that it doesn’t contain any stimulating ingredients.
The information regarding Oxeslim online is limited, and there is no official website from the makers, although it is possible to retrieve some information from what has already been written on the product from various other sites, which in some instances is more reliable.
There is a website that provids an informative description of the product, and had a good FAQ section with a testimonial from a customer who is a pharmacist.
This individual claimed to have lost over one hundred pounds in a seven month period. This rate of weight loss is said to be unsafe by health care professionals.
More information available on this site includes; basic dieting tips, common sense about caloric intake, and the increase of metabolism by exercising.
You will find the BMI (Body Mass Index) tool to be useful. The BMI often gives a better indication if a person is considered overweight or not, taking into account more than just body weight.
Oxeslim Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Oxeslim was created to help curb cravings so that the user won’t “cheat” while on his or her diet. Frequently, dieters can feel a drop in blood sugar levels which can result in snacking. Due to a number of ingredients that keep these levels balanced in Oxeslim, this behavior can be avoided.
The ingredients are included in a proprietary blend, so there are no amounts disclosed, but they are listed and explained well enough. The blend is made up of Arginine Alpha-Keto Lutarate, Calcium, L-Taurine, Vanadyl Sulfate, Croscarmellos Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, and Microcrystalline Celulose. Even though Gymnema Sylvestre, a sugar blocker, is not listed on the ingredient list, it is mentioned other places as being part of the formula.
The instructions for what dose to take are a little confusing. It is recommended that the user take 2 capsules twice per day, but it also states that the user can take an extra dose anytime for a boost to energy levels.
What are the Pros of Oxeslim?
- The website mentioned offers a FAQ section
- OxeSlim has no stimulants or caffeine
- The website is helpful in determining the BMI of the user
- Discounts are offered on the product when purchased in multiples
- OxeSlim can help curb sugar cravings
- The ingredients include muscle-building amino acids
What are the Cons of Oxeslim?
- It is not made clean exactly what ingredients are actually in the product
- Only one testimonial is shown
- There does not seem to be an official site for OxeSlim
- It seems irresponsible to suggest an extra dose can be taken anytime it’s desired
- OxeSlim contains no appetite suppressant such as Hoodia Gordonii OxeSlim; and, finally, there is very little evidence as to whether the independent reviews are valid.
Oxeslim Review – The Bottom Line
Even though Oxeslim is relatively inexpensive, with an average cost of $35.95 per bottle (a 22 day supply), it is still too costly for a product with no real credibility. Similar ingredients are found in products that are more recognizable, with better reputations.