What is Obestrim?
Obestrim is an aptly named diet supplement, initially designed to cater to extreme weight problems by providing a powerful fat burner. It aims to eliminate bad eating habits exercised by overweight people by hampering food cravings and converting stored fat into energy needed by the body. Originally formulated for the morbidly obese, Obestrim claims to be effective for any type of dieter hoping to shed unwanted weight and achieve their slimming goals.
PE Labs is the manufacturer behind Obestrim. They offer a 2-month money-back guarantee with every order of the product.
Obestrim Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Obestrim has all-natural ingredients as well. It has a couple of active ingredients that provide fat loss.
- Arexis Garcinia Rx – It is a proprietary blend believed to enhance the body’s fat burning function while also curbing one’s appetite by sending a signal of fullness to the brain and decreasing one’s daily calorie intake. It also affects the cortisol levels of the body, known as the stress hormone. Stress is commonly blamed as the number one reason for overeating and in effect, weight gain.
- Green Tea and Semnostachya Menglaensis – These both are effective appetite suppressants known to also increase the body’s metabolic rate.
- Konjac Root – Which gives the body a feeling of fullness, which causes the dieter to eat a lot less.
- 1,3 Dimethylamylamine – Which claims to improve one’s focus, strength, and energy levels while also preventing the body’s system from crashing.
- Garcinia Cambogia – Which is a popular diet pill ingredient known for causing fat burn by stopping the release of an enzyme responsible for converting carbohydrates into fat.
- L-Carnitine – Which is another well-known diet product component, an amino acid that also causes fat burn.
What are the Pros of Obestrim?
- Made from all-natural ingredients, all clearly explained on the official product website.
- Product may reduce cortisol in the body.
- A 2-month money-back guarantee and a free trial of the product are both offered.
- Auto-shipment does not take effect right away, giving the customer time to decide.
What are the Cons of Obestrim?
- Product is expensive.
- Instructions on how to take the product are not provided.
- It is not ideal for use by children under the age of 18 years.
Obestrim Review – The Bottom Line
Looking at the product name, Obestrim is clearly meant for people dealing with major weight problems. Marketing it as a useful aid for any type of dieter seems like a mistake. Furthermore, shelling out $50 for a month’s supply of Obestrim seems too steep for a product that lacks scientific proof showing its formulation’s effectiveness in providing healthy weight loss.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."