What is NuStevia?
Natural sweeteners like Stevia are a fabulous attention to the slimmer’s market, as they are both additive and calorie free. NuStevia can be sprinkled over food, added to drinks, or used when baking.
NuStevia supports diabetics and is sweeter than white table sugar; therefore it requires only a little. NuNaturals is the manufacturer. It is available to buy in a 4 oz tub or box of 50 sachets. Maltodextrin is the food grade flavor free carbohydrate added to NuStevia.
NuStevia Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Maltodextrin, derived from corn, is liquefied and adapts into a thick liquid, which separates after it has been spray dried.
Half a teaspoon contains 920 mg of Maltodextrin and only 80 mg of natural Stevia. A dose of NuStevia contains far less sugar than two spoons of table sugar. The natural flavor is not disclosed, as it is known as a “trade secret.”
A box of 50 sachets retails for $5.99 or a 4 oz tub sells for $9.99. Use a quarter to half a teaspoon in beverages or on food. It is available to buy through the main website nunaturals.com.
What are the Pros of NuStevia?
- There is a free trial sample of NuStevia available through the manufacturers website. Full details are supplied.
- Suitable for diabetics.
- NuStevia contains only a gram of carbohydrates and is calorie and sugar free.
- Tasty recipes are published on the main website.
- Free of synthetics, saccharin, MSG, wheat, soy, artificial sweeteners, gluten, artificial colors and flavors, aspartame, and sucralose.
- NuNaturals have been running for over 18 years.
- NuStevia is very concentrated and a little goes a long way.
What are the Cons of NuStevia?
- There does not appear to be a refund policy.
- As the natural flavoring in Stevia is trade secret, the flavors are not disclosed.
NuStevia Review – The Bottom Line
NuStevia contains the natural sugar substitute from the Stevia plant. It is great when added to foods and beverages and does not affect blood sugar levels, which makes it an inexpensive sugar substitute for diabetics.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."