What is Nuphedragen?
Nuphedragen boasts it is the latest kind of diet aid, stimulating C-A-R-T and deterring NP-Y. The scientific explanation of these acronyms is needlessly baffling and may be fictional.
Ingredients that increase metabolism and suppress appetite are found in this weight-loss product. Furthermore, Nuphedragen’s formula is remarkably uncomplicated and blends just 4 substances: dicaffeine malate, chocamine, PEA and synephrine.
In spite of its recognizable formula, Nuphedragen is among the costlier diet aids available, at about $59 for a 30-day supply. The purpose of this expensive price is not clear.
Nuphedragen Ingredients and Why it Matters?
There are no unnecessary extra ingredients in Nuphedragen. There are just four basic ingredients: dicaffeine malate, chocamine, PEA, and synephrine.
- Dicaffeine malate – Is made to take the place of the currently illegal substance ephedra that was a previously popular ingredient in diet pills. (Due to health risks, the FDA banned ephedra in 2004. At first the ban was overturned, but was then upheld in 2006.) There is no evidence or research that shows dicaffeine malate, caffeine and malate acid combined, is similar to ephedra or that it is more useful than just caffeine by itself. However, dicaffeine malate might possess a bad side effect just like ephedra: nervousness. Another proposed ephedra replacement is synephrine.
- Synephrine – Is a substance derived from fruit that serves to elevate metabolism as well as curb hunger. PEA boosts metabolic rate by triggering thyroid function. PEA is a substance that is hard to understand, and can range in use from safe to lethal. Although the extract is derived from chocolate, it is also found in LSD, ecstasy and other illegal drugs.
- Chocamine – Which is also obtained from the cocoa plant. It is alleged to regulate hunger and elevate energy levels.
- L-phenylalanine – Is a naturally occurring amino acid. Certain research studies indicate that this amino acid might benefit those who suffer depression. Its connection to weight loss is unsure.
What are the Pros of Nuphedragen?
- The authentic product website gives the total list of ingredients.
- Medical studies have proven that the ingredients are effective.
- The website has very good testimonials.
What are the Cons of Nuphedragen?
- Caffeine is found in Nuphedragen, which may cause negative side effects.
- Since Nuphedragen costs $59 for a one month supply, it is rather expensive.
- Some unverified information can be found on the product’s website.
- The website does not guarantee a refund or give a free trial.
Nuphedragen Review – The Bottom Line
It is refreshing to see that Nuphedragen has such a simple recipe. Since there are just four ingredients, it is easy for customers to research independently and be comfortable about being aware of what is happening with their bodies.
Because the website is so confusing, independent research on Nuphedragen is needed. The website uses odd initial abbreviations like C-A-R-T and NP-Y that are confusing and detracting.
But the strange acronyms are nothing compared to the expense of the product. The price is high for Nuphedragen compared to other available products like it.
The website does not offer a free trial or a money-back guarantee. Although Nuphedragen’s ingredients have been demonstrated successful in lab tests, consumers might wish to look for the same ingredients in less costly diet aids. For those who have lots of extra money and can tolerate stimulants, Nuphedragen may be worth a try.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."