The latest weight loss supplement from Sues Health Center is Nueslim-19. It is claimed that Nueslim-19 will help you lose weight by suppressing your appetite and increasing your energy level.
Although Nueslim-19 is marketed as a standalone product, many have found they have an even better outcome when also taking it with Advantage weight loss supplements. Sues Health Center website also sells Advantage weight loss supplements.
Most other diet pill companies say their products work best when taken with part of a healthy diet and exercise regime, Sues Health Center claims Nueslim-19 works best when taken with more of their products!
Nueslim-19 Contains various vitamins along with other ingredients including:
- Vitamins C, B-6, B-1, B-2 and B-12 – These vitamins are thought to promote weight loss along with one’s overall health
- Chromium – Can reduce fat deposits, but is considered more of secondary element rather than active ingredient,
- Calcium Pyruvate – Believed by many to speed fat loss,
- Ginseng – Regulates blood sugar levels,
- L-Phenylalanine – Suppresses the appetite,
- L-Tyrosine – Known to be a mood enhancer, it is also thought to boost the metabolism.
A bottle of 30 capsules would last less than 4 days since you are supposed to take 3 at a time 3 times per day. A one month supply would be 3 bottles of Nueslim-19, with each one having a retail price of $14.95.
Plus, because they say that best results are obtained when taken concurrently with Advantage weight loss supplements, you would also have to buy a bottle of that for $19.95. If you are not happy with the results, they do offer a money back guarantee.
Nueslim-19: Positive Features
- It may curb your appetite while enhancing your energy
- They use all natural ingredients as well as vitamins in their formula
- There are no stimulants in their formula
- It may help to lose weight
Nueslim-19: Negative Features
- While the pills contain active ingredients that are safe and natural, there are not in high enough amounts to be effective
- They do not recommend the user diet and exercise in conjunction with taking Nueslim-19, but rather they suggest taking another diet supplement with this one for optimal results
While a mixture of all natural ingredients and vitamins in the formula would make any supplement look appealing, unfortunately the doses are so low that the active ingredients are basically ineffective making Nueslim-19 a poor choice. This is true of Nueslim-19.
Maybe that’s why they recommend taking another of their diet supplements with this one for best results. It is possible that just one supplement of the competitors will provide results equal to two of their dieting supplements.
If you only took half an aspirin when you had a headache it wouldn’t cure you as well as a whole one, just as taking a low dose of these weight loss ingredients won’t help reduce weight and increase fat burning.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."