What is Nite Trim?
Nite Trim is a weight loss product which ‘works like magic’ according to the manufacturers. The product is said to have only been available to athletes and celebrities previously is now available to the public for the first time.
The description of Nite Trim on the website makes it seem like a miracle product. Among some of the claims are that the user can lose 10lbs in 10 days (which is actually not recommended in professional circles) and that it will start acting from the first time it is taken.
Marketed to both men and women, NiteTrim contains the popular appetite suppressant Hoodia Gordonii, a cactus-like plant native to South Africa.
The NiteTrim website contains many quotes and articles from legitimate news sources like 60 minutes, Today, and even a quote from Oprah Winfrey regarding the benefits of Hoodia. NiteTrim also makes some dubious statements and uses some ‘technical’ sounding words and phrase, no doubt to convince the reader of the wonders of the product.
It talks about ‘blends of synergy’ and how exercise will only help in weight loss short term (which is obviously debatable). They claim that NiteTrim is the only night pill which contains Hoodia, and there might be a good reason for this.
The fact is, as it has been pointed out on independent reviews, Hoodia is an appetite suppressant, therefore, what would be the benefit of taking it at night when you are sleeping anyway?
Nite Trim Ingredients and Why it Matters?
- Nite Trim: In addition to Hoodia NiteTrim contains a blend of natural ingredients, including Vitamin C, chromium, bromelain, apple cider vinegar, ginger and mustard seed.
- Chromium– Is well known for its ability to help turn stored fat into muscle,
- Cayenne– Is beneficial to the circulatory system and a good anti-oxidant.
- The company does give quite good explanations of the ingredients and the consumer can also view the actual product label. The makers of NiteTrim state that it is not so much the ingredients that the capsules contain that enable it to work so well, but the way they have been purified and processed.
What are the Pros of Nite Trim?
- It may help to reduce weight
- It may improve digestion
- NiteTrim does contain the known appetite suppressant Hoodia Gordonii.
- The company includes testimonials from consumers and physicians on the website, plus before and after shots.
- All the ingredients are natural and are beneficial to the body.
- The amount of weight loss to be expected in such a short period of time is generally not recommended by professionals.
- This product is available online only
Nite Trim Review – The Bottom Line
It obviously does not make much sense to use an appetite suppressant at night time and it is this fact alone that would not make Nite Trim a good choice for consumers.
The company uses some tactics that are misleading and clearly just for sales purposes such as the statement that it is only due to high demand that the product can be offered at the low price of $49.95.The news source quotes, again, are misleading and the weight loss claims highly unrealistic. A consumer would most likely be wise to avoid NiteTrim and buy a different Hoodia containing product for day use.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."