What is Metabospa?
Trimspa introduced Metabospa in 2006, as an option to their regular product line. At the time, there was extensive media coverage, mainly because Trimspa was a recognized diet pill and was endorsed by the late Anna Nicole Smith.
Any information about Metabospa can be found on Trimspa’s official website. The entire website is professionally done and uncomplicated to use.
There has been much said regarding the “success stories” about Trimspa, which are listed in another section and include before and after photos. The website does not have an FAQ section but does have an extensive community section where questions or concerns about the product will be addressed.
The company does its best to make customers feel like part of a community of people striving toward the common goal of losing weight. There is some research that shows that this sort of support can speed dieters towards their goals (which is the basis for groups such as Weight Watchers and Jenny Craig).
Metabospa Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Like every product advertised on this site, there is a minimum of information regarding the Metabospa product. The product label states that every capsule has 7-oxo DHEA, which is a strong thermogenic, known also as 7-Keto.
This substance allegedly improves thyroid function, boosts the immune system, and helps increase the body’s ability to burn fat. Some of the other ingredients are rice flour, magnesium stearate, titanium dioxide, and gelatin. Strangely, administration instructions, including dosage schedule and amount, are absent.
What are the Pros of Metabospa?
- You will find Metabospa featured on the Trimspa website, which is quite user-friendly and informative
- The company holds the patent on 7-Keto
- Research has demonstrated that this product, when used along with diet and exercises , helps people to reduce by an average of 6.3lbs in 2 months (which is well within the recommended weight loss guidelines)
- Trimspa enjoys an excellent reputation in the industry
- The website contains a supportive and helpful community section
- There are no exaggerated weight loss claims made in the testimonials
What are the Cons of Metabospa?
- Independent dieting websites do not contain many positive reviews of this product
- There is no Hoodia Gordonii contained in this product
- There is only one active ingredient contained in Metabospa
Metabospa Review – The Bottom Line
The company does not provide any explanation why someone should take Metabospa instead of one of their products that contain Hoodia. The formula seems simple and straightforward, with the company saying that it would be necessary to exercise regularly and watch your caloric and fat intake in order to lose weight successfully.
Fortunately, the community forums have a lot of information regarding exercise tips, workouts, and healthy recipes. The other thing of importance that is missing from the site is information regarding dosage, which is crucial for anyone looking for a product that involves no complex dosage schedules. Without this information, it is impossible to say if Metabospa is worth the price tag without knowing how long a bottle lasts.