What is Maxx Trim?
Maxx Lifestyle makes and distributes Maxx Trim, which is an Ephedra-based energizer and thermogenic fat burner.
The official Maxx Lifestyle website uses plenty of bold type and exclamation points, it significantly lacks facts about its product and MetaboBurn in general.
Maxx Lifestyle tries to convey the impression that the FDA’s ban on ephedra is part of a conspiracy and that the FDA does not want people using effective weight loss products.
In 2005, low doses of ephedra were once again allowed to be sold. Maxx Trim contains a low, 10 mg dose of ephedra.
Maxx Trim Ingredients and Why it Matters?
10 mg of Ephedra, the maximum legal dosage, is included in each Maxx Trim capsule, in addition to a proprietary blend that includes Caffeine, Bitter Orange, Green Tea, Ginger Root, Cayenne, Mustard Seed, and White Willow Bark powder.
Ephedra is an efficient weight reduction choice in greater dosages, but customers may be cautious of ingesting it even in lesser dosages because of the negative side effects some people experienced when taking larger dosages.
The remaining ingredients used in Maxx Trim have been used in weight loss aids for some time with limited success and few side effects.
Maxx Trim costs approximately $60 for a bottle of 90 tablets, which is similar to the pricing of other diet aids. Discounts are available if larger quantities are ordered or if you enroll for automatic shipping and billing.
What are the Pros of Maxx Trim?
- They list all substances in the product on the web site.
- Maxx Trim may undergo stringent testing, purification, and filtering by the manufacturer.
- Maxx Trim might improve metabolism by adding many energy boosting ingredients to their product.
- This product works just as well for both males and females.
- There are comments and stories from people who used the supplement included on the web site.
What are the Cons of Maxx Trim?
- According to the official product website, Maxx Trim provides permanent weight loss, but no proof is provided to support that statement and it is unlikely to be true.
- Some people may find that ingesting so many different stimulants at the same time may adversely affect their health.
- The ordering process on the Maxx Trim web site seems to be frustrating and overly complicated.
Maxx Trim Review – The Bottom Line
Maxx Trim is likely to have adverse effects on most consumers over time because of its high content of stimulants and its ingredient ephedra.
The usual side effects noted with stimulant use will most likely occur and the manufacturer’s claim that this product produces permanently weigh loss is not very credible. The product is intense and stimulating and the product website too.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."