What is Lipovox?
Lipovox claims that you can “burn 400% extra fat than you would burn if you only dieted and exercised” when you take their dietary products.
Furthermore, Lipovox is acclaimed not just as a fat reduction aid but with the added advantage of combating pimples and furnishing users with more youthful skin in the process.
The creators of Lipovox allege that their pill will assist you to lose weight, have more energy, less wrinkles and acne since each capsule has 12 super food compounds, which are loaded with antioxidants. They claim you will look and feel younger within ten days!
Lipovox originates from the famous dermatologist, Dr. Perricone’s 10 super foods (in addition the makers of Lipovox include 2 extra antioxidants they decided to use themselves).
Dr. Perricone has a broad array of anti-aging skin products and has appeared on popular programs like 60 Minutes, MSNBC and Oprah talking about the super food’s benefits for wellness and complexion.
Lipovox Ingredients and Why it Matters?
- Acai Extract – Assumed to increase energy and it has abundant doses of antioxidants to fight against aging.
- Cayenne peppers – Show to elevate metabolism and fat burning
- Garlic – Which decreases cholesterol.
- Barley Jiuce Powder – Dissolvable fiber that helps with weight loss
- Lactobacillus acidophilus – A bacteria that comes from yogurt.
- Buckwheat – Which normalizes blood sugar levels.
- Green tea extract – Proven to increase metabolism.
- Salmon oil powder – Alleged to control the appetite.
Some more ingredients: Alfalfa sprouts, Flaxseed, Soybeans, Wheatgrass
What are the Pros of Lipovox?
- Each ingredient is pure
- The 150 mg of green tea extract in every capsule is an adequate dose to encourage weight reduction
- A complete money back guarantee is available
What are the Cons of Lipovox?
- There isn’t a phone number for customer service on their website (email is the only way to contact them)
- The proprietary mixture of ingredients make it hard to figure out if the doses are potent enough to be worthwhile
- It is not ideal for use by children under the age of 18 years.
- Its results may vary from one to another
Lipovox Review – The Bottom Line
If losing weight is very important to you, this might be the wrong pill for you. For being a MetaboBurn product, the Lipovox company really focuses on reducing acne and wrinkles and it’s very confusing! The secondary effects of this diet pill (more attractive skin) take the focus off its main goal (weight reduction).
If you’d like to feel great and have unlined, more youthful skin – this product is the right choice (however, keep in mind that here we’re not talking about being thin). Skin that looks young at $29.99 for each bottle is a bargain.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."