Previously named Advalean, this weightloss product was renamed Lipitrex for unexplained reasons.Lipitrex is produced by Progessive Health Nutraceuticals, a 10-year-old, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) compliant manufacturer, and is said to be the only four-in-one fat burner formulation that addresses four key weight loss factors. When taken along with a sensible diet and exercise plan, its potent blend of botanical extracts is guaranteed to provide positive results, diminish appetite and increase the body’s natural fat-burning processes. The official Lipitrex website claims that Lipitrex from Progressive Health is the only fat burner that works by combining 4 factors of weight loss and the only fat loss supplement backed by a 180 day, 6 month 100% money back guarantee.
Lipitrex – Product Description
Progressive Health’s recently updated Lipitrex formulation features a four pronged approach to weight loss-control appetite, decrease fat deposits, increase metabolism and increase energy levels. Its appetite suppressing ingredient, PinnoThin is derived from an oriental pine tree nut that can help stimulate the release of a hunger-suppressing hormone. An undocumented study of PinnoThin supports this claim. Prong two in the Lipitrex weight loss approach uses the fatty acid CLA, Conjugated Linoleic Acid that interferes with the enzymes in the body responsible for storing and depositing fat. Studies have shown (though no documentation is available on the official product website) that CLA promotes the reduction of abdominal fat by affecting adrenal imbalances and hormonal shifts. Citrus Aurantium Extract (bitter orange) and Chromium are the metabolism boosting agents found in Lipitrex. Bitter Orange has been extensively studied for its ability to provide increases in the body’s metabolic rate and Chromium has shown to regulate glucose levels in the blood stream, and may play a role in the burning of fat and promoting lean body tissue. Finally, the energy boosting prong of Lipitrex includes the usual suspects-Vitamins B-5 and B-6, minerals such as Magnesium and the very popular Caffeine.Lipitrex’s new formulation also includes Coleus Forskohlii. Forskolin, is a natural compound that has been shown to increase lean body mass and help optimize body composition through by activating the cell regulating compound, cyclic AMP (cAMP). A complete list of ingredients is available on the official product website.
- Lipitrexis said to be the only fat burner to work by addressing four weight loss factors.
- Positive study results of the active ingredient Forskolin are indicated on official product website.
- Product has an official website allowing for full disclosure of information, studies and product endorsement.
- Documented results of key ingredient (forskohlii) found in the December 2005 Journal of the International Society of Sports indicated that a Coleus forskohlii extract promotes favorable changes in body composition.
- Full money back guarantee offered on official website..
- Testimonials, complete with before and after pictures can be found on the product website.
- Official website offers a 180 day, 6 month 100% money back guarantee.
Lipitrex – Drawbacks
- Controlled study of Lipitrix is quite small (23 women) and may or may not be an accurate indicator of the product’s effectiveness.
- Product contains caffeine, which may be problematic for some users..
- Product has been renamed from Advalean to Lipitrix which may cause some confusion.
- One month supply costs $50.00 which may be prohibitive for some.
Lipitrex – The Bottom Line
Lipitrex has been renamed and reformulated from a six-pronged product called Advalean to a four-pronged formula called Lipitrex. No information regarding the reason for reformulation is given. The reformulation addresses four important factors in the weight loss fight-appetite suppression, fat burning, metabolism boosting and energy boosting and its blend of botanical extracts are guaranteed to diminish appetite and increase the body’s natural fat-burning processes. Two Lipitrex capsules are to be taken twice a day with water and used in conjunction with a sensible diet and exercise program.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."