What is HydroSlim?
HydroSlim is a small pill added to water, which creates a tasty pink lemonade flavor. It is calorie, carbohydrate, and sugar free. The ingredients in HydroSlim include Guarana seed, Green Tea, Sida Cordifolia, and Chromium.
Together, this blend normalizes blood sugar, reduces the appetite, and increases calorie burn. Even when the body is resting, Catechin Polyphenols release to burn fats. The manufacturer, Evolution Slimming Ltd states that HydroSlm has no side effects.
HydroSlim Ingredients and Why it Matters?
An effective dietary supplement will support weight loss without affecting the catabolism of healthy muscle tissue.
Sida Cordifolia kindles the nervous system allowing the body to effectively oxidize fats, while Green Tea and Guarana are both rich in Caffeine, which increase energy, burn fat, and increase calorie burn through thermogenesis. A month supply of three boxes of HydroSlim retails for £29.99 through hydroslim.com.
What are the Pros of HydroSlim?
- Available as a pill added to water, Hydroslim mixes to a delicious pink lemonade flavored beverage
- It is sugar free and contains no calories or carbohydrates.
- A list of each ingredient is published on the official website.
- Suited toward both men and women.
- Caffeine is a well-known stimulant added to most dietary supplements.
- Reasonably priced.
What are the Cons of HydroSlim?
- Hydroslim is not available as a free trial.
- The manufacturer does not offer a refund policy.
- Further details about each ingredient could be a useful addition to the official website.
- Unfortunately, there is no clinical research to support weight loss.
- Too much caffeine consumption may create side effects in some people.
- Contraindications are clearly listed on the manufacturers website.
- It is unclear if this product is delivered worldwide.
HydroSlim Review – The Bottom Line
When HydroSlim is added to water, it creates a tasty pink lemonade beverage. It is calorie free and contains no carbohydrates or sugar and makes a delicious alternative to plain water.
Although the key ingredients claim to be natural, it does contain the stimulant Caffeine, which may create unpleasant side effects including anxiety and heart palpitations. There is also no clinical research supporting either of its ingredients.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."