What is Hoodia Ultra 2000?
Life Smart Labs is the manufacturer of many health and wellness products covering energy, male and female enhancement, health and nutrition, general health, and detoxification.
Hoodia Ultra 2000 is just one of their dietary supplements, which represses the appetite through its time-released Hoodia Gordonii complex.
This supplement contains a dose of 2,000 mg per capsule and 60,000 mg in each bottle. After consumption, Hoodia Ultra 2000 releases throughout the day to suppress the appetite.
Hoodia Ultra 2000 Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Hoodia Ultra 2000 is a potent appetite suppressant, which contains a high dose of Hoodia in each capsule.
There is limited information about this product on the main website, but the manufacturer recommends that you take 2 pills per day with water. Through the main website lifesmartlabs.com, one bottle retails for $18.00, while three bottles costs $33.00.
What are the Pros of Hoodia Ultra 2000?
- Hoodia Ultra 2000 has a high 2,000 mg per capsule.
- Hoodia Gordonii is a useful slimming aid used in many dietary supplements.
- The time released formula works throughout the day.
- Secure payment is offered via the manufacturers website.
- Customer testimonials are published.
What are the Cons of Hoodia Ultra 2000?
- It is not clear if Hoodia Ultra 2000 contains additional ingredients.
- There is no supplement label.
- It is not clear if there are contraindications or dangers relating to this product.
- There is only an email address given on the contact page.
- There is no free trial or refund policy.
Hoodia Ultra 2000 Review – The Bottom Line
Hoodia Ultra 2000 contains a time-released complex, which reduces the appetite and need to snack throughout the day. It would be useful to detail more about the main ingredient and why this product is so much more effective than other slimming products containing Hoodia.