What is Hamcho Slim?
The name Hamcho Slim is based on a Korean harb, Saliconia herbacea, which absorbs sodium and has the ability to detoxify. This herb has been demonstrated to contain 700% more calcium than milk, 40 times the iron contained in kelp, and triple the amount of potassium in oysters.
Weight loss and body system detoxification are brought on my Hamcho Slim and the product is completely natural and organic. It has an added benefit of positively affecting the appearance of the skin. Our examination of medical journals turned up this item about Saliconia herbacea – it is in fact utilized as a remedy for an array of ailments like constipation, overweight, diabetes, asthma, arthritis and even cancer.
The creators of Hamcho slim say that you can look forward to losing 5 to 25 pounds in a month. The site admits that diet and exercise will speed up your weight loss, but they claim that it is not a necessary addition to taking Hamcho Slim.
Hamcho Slim Ingredients and Why it Matters?
Hamcho Slim has various pure ingredients besides Saliconia herbacea (mostly used a remedy for constipation) and these consist of
– Which is loaded with water and vitamins as well as functioning as a diuretic.
– It is an herb that has a lot of fiber.
– Which takes care of persistent constipation, detoxifies and cleans the skin.
Sea Tangle Extract
– Which blocks triglycerides.
– Which gets rid of toxins in the body.
For a retail price of $39.99, one receives a bottle containing a 15 day supply. But there is an offer of half off each bottle or $19.99, good for a limited time, available on the official site. The delivery fee is a flat $7.99 within the U.S., regardless of the amount or quantity of your purchase.
What are the Pros of Hamcho Slim?
- All of the ingredients are pure and wholesome
- There is a list of ingredients on the authorized website
- A complete money back guarantee is available (except for the shipping and handling) if you are not satisfied.
What are the Cons of Hamcho Slim?
- No details on the maker can be found on their website, thus you are unaware of the manufacturer of this item.
- A phone number for the company is not available on the website, so the only way to get in touch with the company is through email.
- It is impossible to tell weather the quantities of the ingredients are the accurate amounts to be effective, since no dosage data is given.
Hamcho Slim Review – The Bottom Line
The list of pure substances included in Hamcho Slim is very remarkable and there are several innovative herbs used that are popular in the East but western countries are just beginning to find out about (i.e. saliconia herbacea). Due to the novel nature of some of the products in this category, not enough research has been done to indicate their effectiveness; even on their official website, no clinical or research data is available.
Additionally, if a company does not reveal details about themselves and their qualifications, this raises a warning sign. Finally, the absence of a phone number for customer service causes one to hesitate before purchasing these items over the Internet. Since the company gives no contact information, it would be nearly impossible to guarantee refunds or have questions and concerns resolved.