What is Dex-C20?
At first DEX-C20 looks like a promising new addition to the diet pill industry. Caralluma Fimbriata, a succulent plant that can be compared to Hoodia Gordonii, is the component that sets it apart from the competition. The makers of DEX-C20, Delmar Labs, also make the popular DEX-L10, which does contain Hoodia.
Caralluma seems poised to gain popularity and become used by many, just as in the case of Hoodia which has been shown to possess appetite suppressing properties. The DEX-C20 website is largely devoted to illustrating the results of research performed on Caralluma and its use in Slimaluma.
It also discusses other weight loss methods and disputes their claims of success. Even though there are some pointed comments as to how other companies make statements that aren’t true, it does seem trivial and petty. Tests on Caralluma are ongoing, but results so far have all been positive.
In contrast to some clinical trials that make use of mice as test subjects, Dex-C20 was tested on human subjects and effective, safe weight loss was demonstrated.
Dex-C20 Ingredients and Why it Matters?
- Caralluma Fimbriata: It also has the ability to work on certain enzymes so that fat absorption by the body and fat formation is blocked.
- Flos citri auranti: This fat burner helps to speed up the metabolism and burn more calories than ever. It increases energy levels, aiding users to stay active all day.
- Mulberry: Promotes balanced blood sugar levels as well.
- Amylum: Helps fill up the stomach and reduces appetite.
- Lotus: It helps in regulating blood sugar and cholesterol levels, aids in digestion and helps lower body weight.
What are the Pros of Dex-C20?
- Clinical trials have been positive regarding the effects of Caralluma Fimbriata.
- DEX-C20’s website is informative and easy to navigate.
- There is a section with frequently asked questions.
- People who have used DEX-C20 have noted some success, (although their results were not as impressive as the website leads one to believe).
What are the Cons of Dex-C20?
- The website spends too much energy and space denigrating competitors’ products.
- The website has an inflated tone and uses generic photos (like a doctor) to make it appear more credible.
- There are a few reviewers who believe that the inclusion of citri auranti make DEX-C20 a stimulant.
- An extremely limited 30-day money back guarantee is provided by the manufacturer.
Dex-C20 Review – The Bottom Line
The results indicate that there might be some positive benefits obtained from Caralluma Fimbtriata. It appears to be just as effective as Hoodia Gordonii in promoting weight loss and no detrimental side effects have been noted.
Because there are so many untested and less trustworthy products available, DEX-C20 seems like it may be one of the weight loss products that may actually produce results, especially when used in combination with a regular exercises routine.