What is Carbotrap?
Excess carbohydrate intake may increase fatigue and a sluggish colon, but White Kidney Bean Extract has the ability to inhibit the absorption of carbohydrates.
The official website contains customer testimonials and in depth information on each ingredient and how it can help the body lose weight, but there is no published information to support its claims.
It is unclear who manufacturers Carbotrap, but it is distributed by the well-known TV Shopping USA Inc.
Carbotrap Ingredients and Why it Matters?
The four ingredients in Carbotrip include White Kidney Bean Extract, Gymnema Sylvestre, Green Tea Leaf, and Garcinia Cambogia. Together these ingredients stop the absorption of carbohydrates, reduce LDL cholesterol, suppress hunger, and boost energy levels.
Green Tea is thought to boost the metabolism through its caffeine compound. A bottle of Carbotrap retails for $49.95 on the official website carbotrap.com, but it is also available from third party retailers including Organic Specialties Inc.
What are the Pros of Carbotrap?
- There are several customer testimonials published on the official website.
- Payment over the website is secure.
- TV Shopping USA Inc and several other third party retailers distribute Carbotrap.
- There is in depth information on each of the four ingredients.
What are the Cons of Carbotrap?
- The official website is not in English and requires translation.
- There is no recommendation to change the diet or start an exercise program.
- Although Carbotrap claims to be clinically researched, there is no information published on the official website.
- There does not appear to be a free trial of Carbotrap or a money back guarantee. However, if you wish to exchange an item, it must be returned within 30-days. Details of how to do this are published on the website.
- It is not clear how much of each ingredient is found in Carbotrap as there is no supplement label.
Carbotrap Review – The Bottom Line
The official website is limited, but each of the four ingredients contain sufficient descriptions. Unfortunately, there is no clinical research published as to how Carbotrap boosts weight loss, as much of it is speculation through its manufacturer. As the product is fairly expensive and there is no money back guarantee, it may not be a worthwhile investment.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."