Taking a page from the 3000 year old Indian system of Ayurveda for health, AyurSlim relies on a unique herbal preparation to help users reduce cravings and weight and encourage a healthy lifestyle. While there is no official product website from which to gather information or order AyurSlim, the manufacturer, Himalaya Herbal Healthcare does have a website that outlines the founder’s 75 year history of dedication to making phytopharmaceuticals available to the public.
AyurSlim is available for ordering through this website, as well as through several other online retail outlets. As the name suggests, AyurSlim’s manufacturer claims that the product is a “researched ayurvedic herbal product” that helps reduce cravings and burn fat.
What this specifically means is not made clear with any specific information although the manufacturer does offer a comprehensive discussion of the evils of excess weight and the importance of maintaining an active lifestyle with moderate eating. A list of herbal ingredients with their Sanscrit names adds to the air of eastern authenticity of the product.
What is AyurSlim?
AyurSlim does not have an official website with a complete list of all ingredients, although several active ingredients and their indications are outlined on distributor sites.
- Garcinia Cambogia (garcinia, vrikshamia) – It is said to arrest fat production, but this claim has not been substantiated sufficiently in human trials.
- Commiphora wightii (Indian Bedelluim, guggula) – It is much touted to reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels and little information is readily available to dispute or confirm this claim.
- Gymnen sylvestre (Meshash rigini) – Which reduces cravings for sugar by destroying the tongues ability to taste and appreciate sugar and also helps to eliminate sugars from the body.
- Terminalia chebula (Haritaki) – It acts to detoxify the body as a laxative.
- Trigonella foenum-graecum (Medhika) – It is said to reduce weight and some research has shown that it can have an impact on hyperglycemic activity in the body.
Although there is not complete ingredients listing, the product does not appear to contain caffeine. Several of the herbal compositions listed for AyurSlim do have a history of use in Ayrvedic practice, although concentrations of the herbs in AyurSlim are unknown.
What are the Pros of AyurSlim?
- It may strengthen immunity and regulates the body’s lipid level.
- The AyurSlim manufacturer’s website suggests reasonable recommendations for healthy diet and exercise rich lifestyle.
- Comes in an easy to take capsule formulation.
- The manufacturer does not make outrageous or unrealistic claims about their product.
What are the Cons of AyurSlim?
- AyurSlim does not appear to have an official product website.
- The product does not come with a free trial or a money back guarantee.
- The results may take a long time.
AyurSlim Review – The Bottom Line
AyurSlim appears to be a moderate weight loss product designed to help users curb their cravings for sugar, detoxify their body of impurities and burn fat. The manufacturer does not suggest that the product itself is potent enough to produce these effects, but rather that when used in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet and daily exercise, the user will enjoy weight loss and a healthier, more balanced life. There is no official product website which makes it difficult to find conclusive information or research to back up the manufacturer’s modest claims, but the manufacturer does appear to have a long history of commitment to encouraging life-improving products.
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you are pregnant, nursing, have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purposes only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are "associate sales links." This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials."