What is Appedex?
Appedex is a weight loss supplement that promotes itself as being the safe, effective way to lose weight. Made with a caffeine-free formula, Appedex boasts of being capable of burning user’s unwanted body fat while curbing hunger cravings at the same time.
Instead of relying on stimulants like caffeine to provide users with energy boosts, Appedex claims that it can provide this energy increase through inducing this increased breakdown of fats. The overall result of using Appedex should be a slimmer physique with an improved muscle to fat ratio.
Appedex Ingredients and Why it Matters?
The official product website for Appedex includes a full list of ingredients, many of which have been scientifically proven to aid in weight reduction.
Appedex’s formula includes Irvingia Gabonensis (an appetite suppressant), Caralluma Fimbriata, Chromax (both of which also function as appetite suppressants), brown seaweed (an extract which increases the metabolism of fats), and the specially formulated “Leanguard” blend.
The Leanguard blend is made from ForsLean (a compound developed for the purpose of fat reduction), GarCitrin (for mitigating hunger pains), and Bioperine (for increasing the body’s absorption of this diet pill).
The absence of any stimulants in the Appedex formula should make this product free of any of the unwanted side effects often associated with stimulants. For optimal results, use of Appedex should be coupled with a healthy exercise and diet plan.
These capsules should be taken twice a day, prior to breakfast and lunch; individuals can choose to take one or two capsules at a time, depending on specific weight loss goals.
Appedex can be purchased for about $60 per month from the official product website. However, discounts to this initial rate are available for any customers in their 3rd or 5th month of using the product.
What are the Pros of Appedex?
- Appedex can be conveniently purchased through the official product website.
- No stimulants are included in this product’s formula.
- A 100% satisfaction guarantee is offered with the purchase of Appedex.
- Many of the ingredients in Appedex have been individually tested to prove their weight loss benefits.
- Customer support is offered through a live email chat option on the official product page.
What are the Cons of Appedex?
- Even though studies have been conducted on the various ingredients in Appedex, no scientific studies are cited that have been performed on Appedex itself.
- No indication is given for how long individuals should use Appedex to obtain optimal results.
- No free trial offers are available.
- No user reviews are cited.
Appedex – The Bottom Line
Even though Appedex claims to be the best diet pill on the market today, this claim is not solidly backed by any clinical research on the complete formula of Appedex itself.
However, the money back guarantee and the lack of stimulants in Appedex do add to this product’s appeal. If the $60 initial investment and the lack of clinical trials is not a deterrent, more adventurous individuals might find Appedex to be an attractive weight loss solution.