Patent Health is the manufacturer of the weight loss product Apatrim. The website for Apatrim is generally informative; however, it’s marketed as an “As Seen on TV!” product, which is off-putting to some consumers. The website for the product contains some customer testimonials, including a video with “before” and “after” examples.
The website also claims that the product was tested by Dr. Ronald M Lawrence, who claimed that Apatrim works 100% of the time. Patent Health has been involved in a number of shady practices, including buying newspaper ads and disguising them as news articles, and making outrageous claims for Apatrim. However, Patent Health was sued by Gencor Pacific, who sponsored the clinical trial.
Apatrim is made out of plant extracts, and contains no stimulant. Apatrim is largely comprised of Caralluma Fimbrata, which the manufacturers claim is an appetite suppressant which has been ‘used for centuries’ by tribesmen.
Caralluma Fimbrata is similar to Hoodia Gordonii, which is used in a number of weight loss products. Without ingredient information, people with food allergies or sensitivity may be at risk. Apatrim’s instructions simply state to take two capsules before lunch and dinner.
Apatrim: Positive Features
- It contains an appetite suppressant.
- Apatrim doesn’t require a complicated dosing schedule, and the instructions are easy to follow.
- Apatrim comes with a 90 day guarantee.
- It comes with a free meal plan
Apatrim: Negative Features
- Apatrim has been marketed as a “miracle” product, which seems rather unlikely.
- This product can only be purchased directly from the company.
- It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition
- Its price is not pocket-friendly.
Apatrim is probably not the best product for appetite suppression. Informed consumers will likely steer clear of a product which makes such grandiose claims — and refuses to list its ingredients. Some people will find the ingredient, Caralluma Fimbriata, attractive, but most would rather use a product containing Hoodia Gordonii.