Accomplix weight loss pills arrived on the market recently with a great deal of advanced press hype. Developed by Advanced Pharmaceuticals, it was hailed as the ‘new approach to weight loss’, claiming that users would loss 450% more weight than by diet and exercise alone. Accomplix promises to eliminate the underlying causes that contribute to weight gain, plus it will correct an unbalanced metabolism, thereby promoting rapid weight loss.The company website is quite informative but hard to navigate, with many links and snippets of information. It shows television news program logos, which can mislead the consumer by making it seem as though they are actually endorsing Accomplix, when in fact they have merely reported on the benefits of Hoodia (contained in Accomplix pills).The site does have a good testimonials section complete with photographic evidence and of course, glowing reviews of Accomplix.
Accomplix – Product Description
Accomplix is a blend of vitamins and herbs all designed to speed weight loss and suppress the appetite. Apart from the B vitamins, the most familiar ingredients are Hoodia Gordonii, a popular appetite suppressant, green tea, a powerful antioxidant and chromium, used to help regulate blood sugar levels. It should also be noted that Accomplix does contain the stimulant guarana, which may be a concern to those who are particularly sensitive to caffeine. Despite this, the makers of Accomplix claim that the pill is ‘stimulant free’ and safe for night-time use, although it is recommended they are taken during the day. There is a useful chart on the website explaining how the pills should be taken, which is, for the first seven weeks 2 in the morning and 1 six hours later, reducing the amount to 1 in the morning and just 1 later in week eight. Following this course, it is promised that the user can expect to lose approximately 12.3lbs of weight per month, which is a fairly safe amount according to medical professionals.
- Accomplix arrived on the market with positive press reports.
- It contains the appetite suppressant Hoodia Gordonii.
- The company offers a 30-day money back guarantee.
- The company offers a free health newsletter to customers.
- The dosage is easy to follow.
- Accomplix was rated as one of the top ten weight loss products by an independent website.
Accomplix – Drawbacks
- Some consumers have reported difficulty in obtaining a refund.
- The website is confusing and hard to navigate.
- Despite claims of being a ‘new approach’, the ingredients in Accomplix are similar to many other weight loss pills.
- The clinical trials cited by the company are not specific or detailed.
- The company charges a 25% administrative fee on refunds.
Accomplix – The Bottom Line
Accomplix has received generally good reviews by independent consumers and contains all the ingredients beneficial to speeding metabolism and suppressing the appetite. It costs slightly more than the average product weight loss pill, selling at $59.90 per 150 capsule bottle. It would be worth shopping around though, as the price does vary according to the retailer.